Home > Windows 10 > 7 Pro Freezes/hangs Up Randomly - No BSOD No Error Code

7 Pro Freezes/hangs Up Randomly - No BSOD No Error Code

Contents

If so then we are looking at hardware component (RAM, PSU, Mobo, CPU, GPU). Error: (09/17/2014 00:44:53 PM) (Source: LiveSplit) (User: ) Description: Cannot access a disposed object. Local time:09:02 AM Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:18 AM Was Sims 3 ever installed on this computer? Error reading from file: C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\Uninstall_x64.vbs. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/bsod-randomly-crashes-my-laptop-and-freezes-at-memory-dump-100.html

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aididae/simple http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/stormrage - Death Jesters 8/8 [H]Dragon Soul Reply With Quote 2012-01-03,04:15 PM #8 Gouca View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Started Threads Dreadlord Join Date Dec 2010 Location But Win 8 in beginning crashed a lot to... Thanks! Already formatted (even tried a different HD too). http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576589/random-crashed-no-bsod-screensound-freezes-and-reboot-is-required/

Computer Freezes No Blue Screen

Broke the RAID through the BIOS and the freezing stopped. Error: (05/17/2015 07:51:30 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf) (User: NT AUTHORITY) Description: Unloading the performance counter strings for service WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) failed. BSOD Crashes and Debugging Repeat BSOD and freezeSame problem as most.

1. You can safely monitor the voltages using a VOM meter connected to the various outputconnectors that supply voltage to your computer'shardware.
  2. So you originally downloaded Win8 from the MSN site or another site ?
  3. Yea a fresh version of windows 64 bit was installed after formatting my hard drive which used to have the 32bit version.
  4. Date: 2014-09-20 14:34:52.333 Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\xapauthenticodesip.dll that did not meet the Custom 3 / Antimalware signing level
  5. It might take a while to respond, since, as I said it can be erratic.

It's really quite random, and I can't determine exactly when it would lock up.As an example, suppose I'm watching Youtube, and the video's playing. Oh, also, I'm not sure my BIOS has a voltage setting. Have you taken the time to double check all connections to the motherboard and devices? Memtest64 Thinking it might be Window's mirroring, I then set up the RAID through the BIOS/RAID controller, and the freezing started.

Updated all SSD firmware to latest. Computer Crashes Without Bsod Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site. Now, I've ran Memtest and a cpu stress test people usually recommend (forgot the name, sorry), and Windows memory test and 0 errors were found. http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/203888-7-pro-freezes-hangs-up-randomly-no-bsod-no-error-code.html Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste.

Please confirm this I don't see a response (maybe I missed it) on this point. Memtest86+ Attached Files W7F_18-02-2013.zip (1.24 MB, 60 views) My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Only while playing games (Civ 5 - Heroes & Generals - Rise of nations) I suffer from freeze/crashes, PC doesn't show a BSOD, the mouse pointer works normally it doesn't freeze More expertise there that will reply.

Computer Crashes Without Bsod

Password Advanced Search Show Threads Show Posts Advanced Search Go to Page... http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/303811-30-freezing-random-bsod-hard-locks Back to top #14 nomoo nomoo Topic Starter Members 15 posts OFFLINE Local time:07:02 PM Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:05 AM Hi again guys,Ran the second stick over night, Computer Freezes No Blue Screen Date: 2014-09-20 14:34:52.146 Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\xapauthenticodesip.dll that did not meet the Custom 3 / Antimalware signing level Windows 10 Freeze No Bsod Can you cause it to break?

All Rights Reserved. his comment is here So far I didn't have any freezings during gaming, all three times I was only on Windows using the internet. solved PC Crashing Randomly, Completely freezing. Thought about disabling them, but I'm not sure if they're the real problem, since when I was using a Markvision memory stick before my Corsair Vengeance ones didn't return I didn't Windows 10 Crash No Blue Screen

I mean, how likely is it that I would get 3 sticks that all show the same kind or errors and failing the same test? Only the most basic files and drivers absolutely necessary to run the operating system are loaded. Now the problem is: Very randomly my system hangs and nothing responds, not even CAPSLOCK or NUMLOCK, neither mouse or anything, so I have to hard reset it. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/screen-freezes-randomly-without-any-specific-warning.html If I leave it on for the night running some kind of test like MemTest, it won't freeze.

Only thing I've done is removed a stick of ram, and since then I've only had 5 freezes in about 43h, compare to 16 the 24 hours before that. Memtest Windows 10 Looking at Stupid Human pictures on the web? Back to top Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next Back to Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support 7 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 7 guests,

Back to top #11 HecticNick HecticNick Topic Starter Members 14 posts OFFLINE Local time:10:02 AM Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:16 PM 2014-09-21 12:01:44, Info

solved PC Restarting without BSOD or any warning signs? System error 2. Here are some useful resources for the above steps: How To Uninstall Applications Efficiently And Remove Obsolete Files How To Uninstall Applications Efficiently And Remove Obsolete Files How To Uninstall Applications Session "readyboot" Stopped Due To The Following Error: 0xc0000188 P8Z77-V LK (LGA1155) (28 °C)GPU - 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (EVGA) (32 °C)Storage - 1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 (SATA) (29 °C)Optical Drives - TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DBNetwork - NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless

were happening? If Memtest did 7.5 passes without errors, its not your RAM. Check them and repeat till ALL are installed. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/bsod-system-hangs-when-shutting-down-or-restarting.html Sometimes, but not always, a window reports "not...

Running a Samsung SM951 256GB AHCI M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 as bootdrive...can this have something to do with it? My more concern would be TIMING. Windows doesn't BSOD, nor does it automatically restart. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all.

Forum Today's Posts FAQ Community Albums Tutorials What's New? I've taken one out now, lets hope it is that simple! my problem is exactly the same as ur i have a Gigabyte Motherboard nd this is happening idk what it is i have everything set up properly but idk if i Check this link for more info.

And ideas, takes or suggestions? After the lock up, if I do a hard boot (power down and restart), the computer can goon for hours, even days, without locking up. Windows 7 Help Forums Windows 7 help and support BSOD Help and Support » User Name Remember Me? This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly" or "The previous system shutdown at 3:15:18 PM on 2/16/2013 was unexpected." I've updated all drivers,

I hope it's not a physical problem on the mobo's dual channel. Sure, it is possible if the PSU's output voltage could be varying enough to cause system issues such as this.Let me know how the 3rd RAM module checks out.Bruce. Edited by YeahBleeping, 18 May 2015 - 01:13 PM. Date: 2014-09-18 21:27:46.584 Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\xapauthenticodesip.dll that did not meet the Custom 3 / Antimalware signing level

Also, no hardware error notifications. Test result summery below: Result summary Test Start Time 2015-05-21 02:06:23 Elapsed Time - 8:02:00 Memory Range Tested - 0x0 - 240000000 (9216MB) CPU Selection Mode - Single: CPU If not, then I am more thinking (as seen happen alot based on many posts here) the PSU was failing when 'stressed' with that many memory taskings. 5) Run Windows Easy