Home > Windows 10 > 5 Mins To Boot

5 Mins To Boot

Contents

Fast boot is enabled. Would an Intel driver affect SSD performance? What happened was after the installation, I was denied access to my data on the secondary hard drive. because when i clicked, the PC will be frozen. have a peek here

Edited by Carlos_V, 06 April 2011 - 11:11 PM. Again, I've tried most solutions I've seen (Windows tips off, some services off) with no success. SHOW ME NOW © CBS Interactive Inc.  /  All Rights Reserved. permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]countmora 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago(0 children)You're welcome!

Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot

Uncheck the unnecessary startup items. Back to top #9 Carlos_V Carlos_V Topic Starter Members 14 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:11:51 AM Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:09 PM Download and run Mike Lin's Startup Control The BIOS loads, I get the Windows splash screen, then it goes black.

Doing it this way would make it possible to restore the installation, if anything should go wrong. Buyer's guide Best Home Automation Gifts! btw, I wasn't able to install 10 in UEFI mode, the instalator said something about HDD formatted in MBR or something like that. Windows 10 20 Minutes To Boot I simply ran the media tool and chose a custom upgrade.

Boot time is a NIGHTMARE. Windows 7 Takes A Long Time To Boot technologyconsulting 52.006 görüntüleme 2:35 Maths working model CHALLENGING SOMA CUBE - Süre: 8:22. In 5 minutes, we guarantee to put your tank on "E." We start off with two basic moves to warm up, and the following exercises are compound movements. http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/382036-why-does-windows-10-take-almost-six-minutes-boot.html Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]countmora 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(1 child)Hmm 5 minutes for an SSD (and even if it's actually not fastboot) seems very odd. Windows 10 Takes Minutes To Boot SplashScreen UEFI = mainboard manufacturer = fastboot enabled permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]najodleglejszy 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago*(7 children)oh, I see. You can change this preference below. Back to top #3 Carlos_V Carlos_V Topic Starter Members 14 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:11:51 AM Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:08 PM What do you have running on startup?and

Windows 7 Takes A Long Time To Boot

Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/windows-7-slow-boot-5-min-368549/ Please help Recently built pc freeze 2-5 minutes after boot up What's taking up so much space on SSD Boot Drive? Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot Here is the link: http://download.cnet.com/TuneXP/3000-2086_4-10290929.html (read the user comments on the download page to get an idea of what you're dealing with, also read the program documentation as well) Finally, Make Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot My System Specs System Manufacturer/Model Number Custom OS Windows 8 Professional 64-bit CPU Intel Core i3-2100 Motherboard ASRock Intel Z68M/USB3 Memory 4GB Graphics Card GeForece GTX 550 Ti Screen Resolution 1680

There is a program that deletes crap applications but I can't remember what it is called. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/help-win-7-crashed-will-not-boot-up.html Do run the scans Greg suggested too. Bite That Apple 527.463 görüntüleme 5:39 Workaround - Black Screen with Pointer after Startup in Windows 10 - Süre: 5:50. Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components Motherboards Games Storage Overclocking Tutorials All categories Chart For IT Pros Get IT Center Brands Tutorials Other sites Tom's Guide Tom's IT Windows 10 Boot Time 5 Minutes

It seems it was taking the hard drive significantly longer to get sufficient power to spin up, at which point it was then able to run. Jump to content Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Calendar View New Content Forum Rules BleepingComputer.com Forums Members Tutorials Startup List Windows Central Forums All News Stories Phone News Surface News Windows News Xbox News MSFT News Apps Games Reviews Virtual Reality Help & How To Question & Answer Contests Shop Accessories Check This Out Using this method I was able to weed out the culprit program.

Then reboot.Which ones would you think I should disable?I use Soluto to see how long my pc takes to start and for some reason I can't stop google update and punkbusterA Windows 10 Takes Forever To Login If there were other issues lurking on the drive, they'll still be around. In many cases, Windows 7 would warn you with prompt if the program is not compatible.

twizar 19.306 görüntüleme 8:54 How to fix Windows 10 start-up problems - Blackscreen, Bootloop, Infinite Loading [HD 60FPS] - Süre: 7:11.

1. Ever since then it takes about 5 minutes on the Starting Windows (flag) screen, then gives me the login screen, then takes a few minutes more before I can do anything.
  2. I noticed that my PC was taking way too long to boot and after it I noticed using Soluto that my Boot up time was 4 mins and 45 secs this
  3. If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post).
  4. Dilinizi seçin.
  5. Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter HeyCori Mod Emeritus Posts 6,051 Posts 09-11-2015, 11:29 AM #7   Originally Posted by ttsoldier Clean install.
  6. Rajendra Kumar Let's think different 25.115 görüntüleme 8:22 How to fix slow boot in Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 (black screen at startup) - Süre: 8:54.
  7. There were some Profile issues when upgrading from winXP to Win7, but those are already solved now.

Remove everything that it finds & let us know how it works out. Eliminating any software in the startup that does not need to start with the boot can really help. I could not use my mouse or keyboard so I had to restart it manually. Windows 10 Slow Boot Up Uygunsuz içeriği bildirmek için oturum açın.

Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Windows 7 Slow Startup by michelsmith / August 1, 2011 5:20 PM PDT In reply to: I don't think so. Düşüncelerinizi paylaşmak için oturum açın. Several functions may not work. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/10-15-minutes-to-boot-up.html Protect your Surface Keep your Surface Pro 4 safe in style with these great cases!

Daha fazla göster Dil: Türkçe İçerik konumu: Türkiye Kısıtlı Mod Kapalı Geçmiş Yardım Yükleniyor... I can't see what's up.There is no single cause or cure to slow boots. Meaning log in, check for updates...reboot, rinse and repeat. Cube Computer Channel 26.005 görüntüleme 5:50 НАС ПОИМЕЛИ! - DirectX 12 + Windows 10 - Süre: 3:47.

Please help, I'm desperated. Is doing a clean install as simple as unchecking the boxes to save stuff? I switched the drive to multiple cables and power and no matter where it was I had a very slow boot. Windows Apps - dedicated to Windows10 UWP apps.

I also got some error messages when the PC booted up, do not have screen shots but I think it had to do with win32 or something like that and my Started by Carlos_V , Apr 06 2011 03:38 PM Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next Please log in to reply 15 replies to this topic #1 Carlos_V Carlos_V Members 14