Home > Windows 10 > 10-15Minutes Boot Loading Time Windows 7 32Bit (cluberti Please Help)

10-15Minutes Boot Loading Time Windows 7 32Bit (cluberti Please Help)

Contents

After the changes to our router, the laptop and one of our wireless dekstop PC (both machines with XP) keeps getting disconnected. Your suggestion of running SUR after KB3102810 worked for me. I tried running it on my XP computer, and it worked brilliantly. But, Ubuntu has been working fine, while Windows has simply been freezing at any attempt of a startup. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/long-boot-up-time.html

but i checked BIOS and it is detecting both the hard disks. Thanks... I have tried with a new harddisk, took out my graphics card, checked my memory, they all seemed fine. Please copy and paste it to your reply.The first t...

Windows 10 Long Boot Time

Answer:Very Slow Windows XP Loading Time 10 more replies Relevance 43.05% Question: Long Time Loading Files Hi all,Anyone know why it seems to take a few seconds more than usual to it stayed the same. Read more Answer:Problem with loading internet webpages after certain time Anyone that could help me? 1 more replies Relevance 42.23% Question: WIFI loading time and loosing connection I'm running windows 8.1

1. So when i try to boot normally, i get stuck at the green bar loading screen.
  2. It's not very handy if you have to close all your programs if you're in the middle of working on something.The symptoms are still sort of the same as they were
  3. Read more More replies Relevance 47.56% Question: Win 7 , Ubuntu dual boot, windows wont boot, startup disk doesnt help Hi a couple of months ago my system crashed, windows 7
  4. Please help ive been trying to do this for a week, bought dvds usb flash drives and still nothings working..
  5. is there any way to check the logs at boot up for what would be causing this?
  6. Windows 7: 10-15Minutes Boot Loading Time Windows 7 32Bit (cluberti please help) Page 1 of 2 1 2 > 28 Jul 2011 #1 tamiazher Windows 7 32bit Starter 7 posts

All I'm saying is that this fixed your problem for me. I don't know if the fact the OS language wasn't American/English has to do with this the fact all listed tries didn't solve the problem... Makes sense, right? Windows 10 Slow Boot Ssd thanks in advance.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File CheckerDisk Check http://www.superantispyware.com/http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/download from bleeping computer 9 more replies Relevance 43.05% Question: Loading Pics taking time Hello Folks As you can see in the SS Windows 10 Slow Boot Black Screen Thanks. 6 more replies Relevance 42.23% Question: Problem with loading internet webpages after certain time Hi!About a year ago I had an issue with an unwanted plug-in in my internet browsers. Back in the days of DOS, you had to add a line in say the autoexec.bat file to launch something on startup. http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/software/operating-systems/1403760/how-to-fix-the-windows-10-slow-boot-bug The header checksum does not match the computed checksum.

I re-installed my graphics card and ran Driver Cleaner 3 on nVidia then installed drivers 66.93, I got the error again. Windows 10 Restart Stuck Run a scheduled task with in the program to do this, for when next time Windows boots. 7 more replies Relevance 42.23% Question: sites taking a long time loading Hello people,I Any ideas?System SpecsOS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home PremiumVersion 6.1.7600 Build 7600System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.System Model P55-US3LSystem Type x64-based PCProcessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, 2661 Mhz, Thanks My System Specs OS Windows 7 32bit Starter tamiazher View Public Profile Find More Posts by tamiazher . 28 Jul 2011 #2 cluberti Windows 10 Pro x64 2,546 posts

Windows 10 Slow Boot Black Screen

No windows boot manager I guess everyone is using win8 these days, or my question is at the cutting edge of technology that no one knows the answer 1 more replies click Try resintalling the program If it doesn't work, a Clean Install Windows 7 install will definitely solve your problem. Windows 10 Long Boot Time I would appreciate any advice or help on this. Windows 10 Slow Boot 2016 I don't think this is average so what is the average load time.

Note that steps 4 and 5 are supposed to go together in that order and are part of the official MS fix for this issue. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/weird-sound-problem-after-changing-from-32bit-to-64bit.html Is it Wondows (XP)? I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! I loose connection during play and have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for the page to become available again. Windows 10 Slow Login

I downloaded HJT and pasted my logfile, I hope this helps.Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7Scan saved at 10:24:11 AM, on 1/29/2004Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)Running processes:C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exeC:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPService.exeC:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXEC:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exeC:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy It never works the first time. This happens evenif no other program is running. his comment is here Theres some really inefficient microsoft code in there somewhere. –Phil_1984_ Jun 23 '16 at 9:11 sorry, wrong answer :( –faldeland Sep 28 '16 at 14:45 I just

This may cause your screen to go blank for a moment. Windows 10 Slow Shutdown Redundancy? Here are my specs if it helps: i5 4690k overclocked to 3.9 from 3.5 ghzR9 390 2x4 gb hyperx ramH97 msi pc mate Evga bronze power supply(no idea on watts) More

Not sure why (no settings changes) but Yahoo seems to be refreshing after 30 seconds or so (shows a DL status bar and mentions loading .srd from Yahoo)?

Do you have your anti-virus set to scan at start up? 9 more replies Relevance 42.23% Question: Thumbnail Cache always loading slow 1st time Lately I don't know what is causing For me it was the solution, the OP didn't show his specs (quad-core 8gb pc). To solve this problem i made a USB bootable repair disk but the only problem I have with that is after it boots and ask for language input nothing else pops Windows 10 Slow Performance Contact us Dennis Publishing Editorial Offices 30 Cleveland Street London, W1T 4JD T: +44 (0)20 7907 6000 Connect with us Google+ Facebook Twitter Subscriptions To manage an existing subscription, please visit

It also sounds like it is double clicking even when I only click on something once.Below and attached are all the logs required.Thanks for looking at this for me .DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) Check your power options If your PC/laptop is using a lot of memory, you won't be able to use it while checking for updates and even if you leave it whenever f8 won't take me to safe mode and it won't boot to the cd either. http://docsintime.com/windows-10/bsod-win7-pro-32bit.html I have a Packard Bell computer with Windows Vista Home Premium installed but wasn't given a System Disk as this was pre-installed onto the computer.

Out of hundreds of attempts the BIOS loaded around 5-10 times, and made it to Windows only once.The laptop is pretty dusty in the inside so I don't know if that Read more Answer:Windows 7 stopped loading specific blu-ray disk do you have another bluray DVD player you can try it in - a friends maybe ? 1 more replies Relevance 49.61% Therefore I've used Windows USB/DVD Tool. Everything after this runs fine, what can I do to solve this?

Now i am glad to announce you...... And that's it, this finally solved the problem in my case! So i push the reset button and sometimes it will show disk boot failure and thus i push reset again. Hi guys,About two weeks ago, my IE decided to slow down.

Here is the error message again. I'm not arrogant enough to say that this will fix your problem. However, if you wanted to keep them turned on, then let it finish loading all of the thumbnails first before trying to copy and paste to see if that may help. Service pack 3 was installed days before this and was running fine until boot time defrag as explained in my last post.

Normally, once it gets into windows, it would be ok. I am using Windows 7 x64 on and SSD as my only windows install. General Discussion Win7 restarts after every 10-15minutesHi, Recently i have purchased a laptop (Acer 5738). Please see this lengthy but unresolved thread on slower boot issues after build 10586 (November TH2) Windows 10 10586.3 and slow login problem - Page 13 - Windows 10 Forumswhere I

There didn't seem to be a "trigger event" that caused this.