Home > Windows 10 > 10-15 Minutes To Boot Up?

10-15 Minutes To Boot Up?

Contents

If none of the above solutions work for you, you have a choice. Slower, takes double the time to boot/load if I have a HDD attached. Installation & Setup Windows 8 very slow boot when raid controller is presentMy motherboard is an MSI P67a-GD65 (B3) with a Marvell SATA 6G controller on it. Software installed on the drive seems to take a while to load up however, e.g. Check This Out

Was coming to say the same thing. I am running an AMD phenom quad core with 12 G of memory. There is a program that deletes crap applications but I can't remember what it is called. If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/382036-why-does-windows-10-take-almost-six-minutes-boot.html

Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot

No Bad sectors on drive . Some have theorised that the black screen before boot is a graphics driver problem that has been particularly bad for those on laptops that switch between Intel HD Graphics and a solved Windows 8.1 takes forever to boot, has 100% disk usage for up to 5 minutes after boot, random DU spikes solved Takes 2 minutes to leave the boot screen after permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]DarthRiven -1 points0 points1 point 1 year ago(0 children)Really?

1. Holo Lens - dedicated to news and discussions about Windows Holographic and HoloLens.
  2. If that doesn't work, you could try a repair install.
  3. The message later said it could not repair the problem automatically and would send an error message on line.
  4. Always report problems when asked as Windows 7 is interactive this way.
  5. My computer takes 10-15 minutes ti start up solved My Computer is Shutting off 10-15 minutes into playing ANY online game,why?
  6. Computer very slowly opens programs, start up takes ages.
  7. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.
  8. Upload that .zip file with your next post.
  9. permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]hpodf 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(0 children)Same problem here as well :( tried installing the newest amd drivers but didnt solve the problem permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]aarondiablo 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(0

Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it. casper1973Dec 1, 2013, 11:16 PM Nope I have never seen a CHKDSK break anything however it is always a good idea to have a recent backup before trying to repair anything.If No spamming, advertising. Windows 10 20 Minutes To Boot Why?

I think this feature doesnt play well with a lot of kit (maybe older) and caused mine to take 15 mins to boot from a cold start. Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to" Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved. I finally did a recovery and brought it back to the original factory settings--exactly like it was when I first bought it. Edited by Queen-Evie, 29 October 2013 - 08:59 AM.

After which everything was normal . Windows 7 Slow Boot Up CPU Came with the laptop (i7 of some sort) Motherboard Pretty sure that it has one, but haven't checked inside the case! Cut my boot up down from 90 seconds to 10 seconds. Downloaded AMD most recent display driver and changed the ULPS register.

Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot

Get the answer AxlMykDec 1, 2013, 4:29 PM A new drive is the solution.I un-selected it for you. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1908413/computer-takes-minutes-start.html If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot Thanks for your help ^^ Related Resources Windows 8.1 takes 10-15 minutes to load, then at the password screen freezes and occasionally flickers black. Windows 10 Boot Time 5 Minutes I am sold on this utility as it has helped me more times than I can count.

Its clean !But Ran SeaTools For Windows and it says :-Short DST FAILIts log file :---------------- SeaTools for Windows v1.2.0.8 ---------------27-10-2013 20:03:09Model: ST1000LM024Serial Number: S2WZJ90CFirmware Revision: A22RShort DST - Started 27-10-2013 http://docsintime.com/windows-10/screen-goes-white-after-5-minutes-of-inactivity.html Back to top Back to Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 4 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users Reply to quoted postsClear BleepingComputer.com → Microsoft My PC seems to run fine once it's actually loaded up etc. Okay, i will try this. Windows 10 Takes Forever To Login

Look for issues cued in Action Center in System Tray. My comuter normally takes about 2 minutes to boot up. After the scan, it said something like "Checking system file C. - The volume is clean".CPU usage is cool, 0-12 %. this contact form Meaning log in, check for updates...reboot, rinse and repeat.

Did not find anything in C:\Windows\Minidump Checked Advanced System Settings and here is the screenshot : What do you want me to change these settings to ? 5 . Windows 10 Takes Minutes To Boot permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]SternLecture 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(0 children)Mine does the same thing. More resources See also solved I have dell laptop model vostro 1015 When I switch it on it works properly and starting sound comes but after 3 4 minutes soun solved

If all else fails...

BSOD Help and Support BSOD 5-60 minutes after bootGood day, all. Windows Apps - dedicated to Windows10 UWP apps. PSIf the CHKDSK doesn't begin after a restart just repeat the steps. Windows 10 Slow Boot Up Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter HeyCori and stevesu like this.

This sounds like the hard drive is actually failing, not just old. Before Windows Update installs AMD GPU driver for me, it was booting in seconds.. If it fails - drive is likely dead/dying. navigate here My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ...

We can view the report later but keep an eye out for anything such as "Windows replaced bad clusters in ..." More than a couple of these are a clear sign what can I do to improve the boot up time ? In our testing, we found two laptops that suffered from this problem.